[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - problem integrating JBPM & HIBERNATE

yairfr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 4 04:27:33 EST 2008

hi,

i am trying to integrate the hibernate with the JBPM (that worked fine when we have worked JDBC) .
i have done it by injecting the hibernate session into the JBPM one :

  | JbpmConfiguration conf = JbpmConfiguration.getInstance();
  | 		context = conf.createJbpmContext();
  | 		context.setSession(HibernateSessionFactory.getSession());

the deployment appeared to work fine.
when i try to do a "start process" , it dosn't appear to insert an entry to the
JBPM_PROCESSINSTANCE table.
doesn't the
context.save(instance);
should insert an entry to that table ?

the actual error happens in last line of the following code :

  | JbpmContext context = conf.createJbpmContext();
  | 		context.setSession(HibernateSessionFactory.getSession());
  | 	    GraphSession graphSession = context.getGraphSession();
  | 		ProcessInstance pi = graphSession.loadProcessInstance(processInstanceNum);

when i try to inspect the pi value in the debug window i see:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126050#4126050

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126050