[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Token is locked by token[26]

seanmcelroy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 4 05:18:26 EST 2008

Hello,

I have created a simple example jBPM project and I can deploy it using jbpm-console. I have create a state node like this:

<state name="GenerateLetterOfOffer">
  |     <event type="node-enter">
  |         <action class="com.sample.action.LOAActionHandler">
  |         </action>
  |     </event>
  | </state>

In the class com.sample.action.LOAActionHandler I have coded the execute method like this:

public void execute(ExecutionContext context) throws Exception {
  |     System.out.println("Letter of offer generated");
  |     context.getToken().signal();
  | }

When the signal method is executed I get this error message:
"org.jbpm.JbpmException" was thrown. The message is: this token is locked by token[26]

Can you tell me what I am doing wrong. I have tried using the transiation tag and adding an action to it, but the execute method never gets call in this instance.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126063#4126063

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126063