[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: http://org.jboss.ws/http#chunksize

Ratoo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 4 08:04:46 EST 2008

You are right, the client is CGI, so http/1.0, but I just don't understand

"heiko.braun at jboss.com" wrote :
  | HTTP 1.0 Client Did you try that one?

Where is it? How can I configure it?

I use jboss 4.2.2 and jbossws-native-2.0.2.GA (build=200711261155)

the call itself is a simple

  | SOAPConnectionFactory scf = SOAPConnectionFactory.newInstance();
  | SOAPConnection conn = scf.createConnection();
  | SOAPMessage response = conn.call(msg, endpoint);

I looked into the remoting code (HTTPClientInvoker) where setChunkedStreamingMode is called only when chunkedValue is set, so I thought that if it's 0 there is no chunking.

So basically I will be happy to configure JBossWS (JAAS) not to use chunking.

Thank you very much.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126134#4126134

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126134