[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Trinidad SelectManyShuttle with seam ?

gjeudy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 4 10:46:03 EST 2008

Apologies, I am new to facelets/JSF and didn't realize exactly how the binding to the backing bean to my commandButton occurs. The commandButton was not inside the same form that contained the selectManyShuttle component. Now it works as expected, thanks.

PS: On a related note, I am using trinidad/ajax4jsf/facelets/myfaces/seam combination.

Would anyone recommend me to switch to richfaces/facelets/myfaces/seam combination ? Has anyone made successful use of richfaces and the ListShuffle component in a SEAM project?

At least by looking at the user doc; richfaces seems like a compelling choice and probably provides just as much if not more than trinidad/ajax4jsf.

Thanks,
-Guillaume

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126230#4126230

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126230