[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problem with: seam-gen deploy

pete007 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 4 11:20:04 EST 2008

"pete.muir at jboss.org" wrote : Just correct the generated code.
Okay, thank you for the hint. I already tried to correct it with several approaches, but didn't find the correct.

The first one, just to delete the two extra references, which is obviously false, leads to Routings which always have 3 pointers to the same Node.

Second one was to rename the references to nodeHome1, nodeHome2, nodeHome3, change the names in the wire()-method.
Compilation worked, deployment also, but when selecting a routing or creating a new one, I always get an exception saying:
"@In attribute requires non-null value: routingHome.nodeHome1"

Changing the names in the view components also didn't help.

Can you or someone else please tell me, which files I have to edit or where I can get an explanation, what is going wrong?

Thank you so far, Peter

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126250#4126250

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126250