[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Assigning Taks to the same user when sent back

zahidmaqbool do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 4 11:35:48 EST 2008

Hello Everyone,

I am in great confusion, if anyone can help i would be really thankful.

Currently in my application, users log into the application and assign tasks to themselves from a pooled task list.

Now, I have something in my application that say Task "A" is completed and goes to TASK "B", then at Task "B" the user rejects the application and it has to go back to Task "A", where this task should be assigned to the same user who had earlier processed it from Task "A" to "B".

Here, I what to do except how to automatically assign the task back to the user who processed in the earlier stage.

If anyone can provide any hints or examples of this, I would be really helpful.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126257#4126257

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126257