[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Deployer sequencing

gcompienne do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 4 11:45:58 EST 2008

Hello, I am trying to understand JBoss MC and there is a thing on deployer sequencing that I don't understand:

When JBoss MC is used in the context of JBoss AS I can see that the HackClassloaderMetaDataDeployer class is only being triggered by the deployment of "console-mgr.sar". Now I must admit I don't understand why is that happening as the HackClassloaderMetaDataDeployer does not seem to be setting any input ("setInputs") or output ("setOutput").

When I tried to write my own deployer I was able to ensure that it was always called ("setAllInputs(true); ") but I really don't understand why HackClassloaderMetaDataDeployer behaves as it currently do...

Thanks for your help.

Gilles.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126262#4126262

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126262