[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - custom portal + css images

JohnnyTheHun do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 4 12:19:45 EST 2008

Could you help me in:

I created a custom theme and a custom layout.
I first put it in a custom dir (mylayout), but later I put it in the themes/maple dir instead.

I put the appropriate lines into portal-layouts.xml and portal-themes.xml in portal-core/WEB-INF.

My problem is, that even though the stylesheet for my layout gets loaded perfectly, the images do not. My images are in themes/maple/images and I reference them with paths like "images/myImage.gif".

What am I doing wrong? I copied everything into maple dir, because I hoped the default themes were hardcoded and that might work, but it does not. Why aren't my image urls getting converted, where does the conversion occur?

Where do I have to look for the solution?

Thanks,
John

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126272#4126272

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126272