[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: new portal page

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 4 12:33:35 EST 2008

The layout of the portal is defined by *-object.xml file.  Do a search for files by that name under jboss-portal.sar, you will find several of them. The primary one is in conf/data.

To change the logo, though, you need to modify the theme. The themes are found under jboss-portal.sar/portal-core.war/themes.

I am giving a presentation on this topic (customizing the portal) next week at JBossWorld. At some point, my presentation should be available on the JBossWorld web site. That presentation gives more details.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126283#4126283

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126283