[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Message priority does not seem to work

ydzsidemiik do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 4 12:56:57 EST 2008

I am trying to test the pure JMS approach, but I am seeing this error:

javax.jms.IllegalStateException: This method is not applicable inside the application server. See the J2EE spec, e.g. J2EE1.4 Section 6.6
        at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.JmsSession.checkStrict(JmsSession.java:581)
        at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.JmsMessageConsumer.setMessageListener(JmsMessageConsumer.java:136)

Am I supposed to loop on the receive() method of the consumer myself? That's not completely realistic inside my design. Is there any other way to implement an MDB-like pattern without using MDBs?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126297#4126297

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126297