[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Jboos Wiki install - help

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 4 15:12:04 EST 2008

I assume that you are using the JBoss Portal + JBossAS bundle. I base this on you statement that you never set up a database - the bundle comes with Hypersonic set up as the database.

I downloaded the 2.6.2 bundle, deployed wiki.war, and started the portal. Works fine.  I then repeated this with the 2.6.3 bundle. Works fine.

The exception you posted is what appears in the browser window. This usually is not all that helpful. There should be a corresponding stack trace in the console window, could you post that?

What operating system are you using? Which version of the JDK?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126343#4126343

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126343