[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Booking ScopeType.SESSION

dhinojosa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 4 18:14:57 EST 2008

anonymous wrote : I don't know what does this mean but still I dont know the answer of my question.

  | Can any one tell me why is it like that?

I said that because, I don't think anyone can really answer that except the stewards of Seam.  All other answers will be pure speculation. I was just supporting your question.

I am beginning to think that there should be a warning not to put any SFSB as Session scope or higher due to memory consumption.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126382#4126382

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126382