[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Using rich:datascroller With Seam and Hibernate Paginati

neilac333 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 4 20:53:19 EST 2008

I will try to write something up as soon as I can.

In the meantime, I am curious about an ancillary aspect of all this--the testing.  My Seam action component has a listener method that handles the passing of the desired page number from the client to the search code, and this method takes a DataScrollerEvent parameter.  This is an object unique to RichFaces.  How can I test the overall function of my action class?  In general, when testing Seam components that have dependencies on FacesEvent classes and so on, what is the best way to test these?  Is there an existing mock library?  Should I write my own stub for such a class?  Should the test be an integration test that generates a real DataScrollerEvent within JBoss embedded?  If so, how would I trigger it?

Any insight here would be helpful.  Especially since I think that should be part of the write-up on the wiki.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126412#4126412

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126412