[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - javax.naming.NoInitialContextException

kgreene do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 4 22:29:27 EST 2008

Hi,

I am new to EJB and jboss and am trying to access the database using the entitymanager.  From what I understand, I am suppossed to create a persistence.xml file in my META-INF directory. When I do this I get the error below.  Does anyone know what the issue might be?  I have also listed the persistence.xml below

ERROR [URLDeploymentScanner] Incomplete Deployment listing: