[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Need Form to Work Without

neilac333 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 4 23:43:34 EST 2008

It turns out this whole issue might be a WebLogic thing actually:

http://dev2dev.bea.com/blog/neilsmithline/archive/2006/03/jsessionid_valu_1.html

Hopefully, you JBoss guys won't get in trouble for looking at a BEA link!

Check this out too:

  | Parameter Name: CookieName
  | Default Value: JSESSIONID
  |
  | Defines the session cookie name. Defaults to JSESSIONID if unset. You may set this to a more specific name for your application. When using ProxyByExtension, you may use either the ;jsessionid identifier or the ?jsessionid identifier to pass rewritten URLs.

As you might recall, the page I mentioned is the first I have developed, so there is no login page yet.  Since there is no authentication page, WebLogic must append the jsessionid to help manage things from a security perspective.  When it comes time for me to develop the authentication feature, I imagine I will have to get Seam security to work with WebLogic so that things work as they should.

I would appreciate if anyone has insight on configuring Seam security within WebLogic.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126433#4126433

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126433