[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: AOPC compiler seems to run successfully without Aspectiz

mayureshk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 5 03:02:25 EST 2008

Hi Flavia,

You are right, the "src" tag must point to the class files to be transformed.
Although I had read the docs, I made an error in thinking of the "src" folder as the actual Java sources.

I had to set the "src" tag as shown below to get the AOPC compiler to pickup the files correctly, it must point to the directory that holds the actual .class file not the top level folder where the classpath starts.

  | <src path="${bin.dir}${file.separator}com${file.separator}wills${file.separator}db" />

I have been able to apectize most of the classes barring a few that are giving exception such as
[aopc] java.lang.RuntimeException: defrost():
  | com.wills.biz.SomeClass_1_MByMInvocation was pruned.

But I will try to figure out why only these classes errored out. Thankyou for your prompt response.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126459#4126459

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126459