[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - A lot of

mail.micke@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 5 03:54:43 EST 2008

Hi,
I can see a lot of "starting up: org.jboss.seam.security.identity" entries in my logs and wonder when this log entry is created?

Had a quick browse through FishEye and think I found the place in Context.java where this it is generated. But I don't quite understand why I see some many of these.

I thought that since the identity component is session scoped I would see one of these per started session, is that correct? (just greped and found thousands).

Using Seam 1.2.1.GA on JBoss 4.0.3SP1

Cheers,
 micke

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126473#4126473