[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: WARN TwoPhaseCoordinator.afterCompletion

nhpvti do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 5 04:36:05 EST 2008

"nwray" wrote : Hi, I'm seeing the same issue with the recurring WARN message.  I get the following warning from TwoPhaseCoordinator.afterCompletion with each iteration of an async task.  Nothing obvious is failing, the warning might be in error or could be due to some misconfiguration on my part.  It's been annoying during development but it would be nice to resolve it before deployment.

  | 10:45:24,468 WARN  [arjLoggerI18N] [com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.coordinator.TwoPhaseCoordinator_4] TwoPhaseCoordinator.afterCo
  | mpletion - returned failure for com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.resources.arjunacore.SynchronizationImple at c03bcd
  |
  | I've added a comment to the open JIRA below with more details, please let me know if I can add anything else.
  | http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/EJBTHREE-898

I'm getting the same warning after each run of a scheduled job, although the job succeeds.
By the way, I've set EJBTimerService datasource in $JBOSS_HOME/server/default/deploy/ejb-deployer.xml to the same as my application is using in order to have better control over my batch jobs and to avoid multiple non-XA datasources, but the warning is still generated.

My environment:
JBoss 4.2.2.GA
Seam 2.0.0.GA
JDK 1.5.0_14