[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - How do we add List of Object item in Conversation scope?

thejavafreak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 5 06:04:58 EST 2008

Dear all,

Has anyone succeed adding a List of Object in a Conversation scope component? Everytime I add an Object to a List, the list is added but the content is all the same according to the last item inserted.

Is it possible to do this in Seam or is it a bug?

The only scope that works is the PAGE scope, but I really want to be able to use it in Conversation scope because the form is exercised in a pageflow conversation.

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126513#4126513

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126513