[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - EJB not intialized on jboss 4.0.5

shoeb1981 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 5 07:17:18 EST 2008

Hi,

I've an ear containing EJB (a 3.0 implementation ) for my component. When I deploy the ear on JBoss 4.0.5, it doesn't deploy/start the EJB and hence I get ejbName not bound exception at the client side. No error is printed at the server console though.

However, when I deploy the same ear (without any changes) on jboss 4.2.2, it works perfectly fine. Do I need to add/change any value in some config files.

Any Idea ?

Thanks in Advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126533#4126533

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126533