[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Ejb clustered registering

tfranconville do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 5 07:51:44 EST 2008

OK, thank's for you reply.

So HA-JNDI is probably not a solution for my problem.
I am on atypic application.
My application is running all the time. I want to use the cluster architecture to dispatch memory and cpu use. But I need sometimes to communicate between node. I thought it was possible by Ejb clustered to call the ejb deployed on the node we want.
I think I will use directly RMI to make this kind of call. What do you think about that ?

The subsidiary question is, with jmx, is it possible to call a specific node ?
The application is the same on all nodes except that I want to parametrize the initialization on each node.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126536#4126536

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126536