[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: EJB JAR inside EAR

starkc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 5 11:32:33 EST 2008

End of the post got cut off, but it should be what you are looking for.  I know its a ton to look through, thanks for doing that.

One line that stands out immediately before the exception is the following:

[Loaded weblogic.jdbc.common.OracleBlob]

the weblogic.jar file was brought over to provide access to a specific logger that the code required.  This stands out after a cursory inspection,  but may be unrelated, I have no idea.  This weblogic Oracle definitely seems as if it should not be used here though.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126628#4126628

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126628