[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: New Seam app in production - faulty behaviour

JUnkie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 5 12:03:45 EST 2008

@ffischer:

This fixed the problem, and 1.1.14 does not seem to cause any issues with Seam 1.2. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with me! This is also what makes a good framework: A good community.

You can't imagine how glad I am now that this nasty bug is fixed and I'm not sure if and when I could have fixed that without your help.

Thanks again and I really hope that I can also help you some day.

All the Best
Thomas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126646#4126646

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126646