[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Recursive rendering in Seam Mail

stephendv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 5 13:59:03 EST 2008

The app I'm working on currently allows users to enter HTML, which is then used to compose an HTML email - works fine.
But I'd also like users to be able to enter EL expressions as part of that HTML, e.g. they should be able to enter:

  | <h1>Dear #{MyBean.firstname}</h2>

which is then stored in #{mailShotSender.mailShot.markupContent}
Now I need that to render twice effectively, first to resolve the #{MyBean.firstname} and then to render the completed HTML.  I'm currently using an email template which contains:

  | <m:body>
  | 	<f:verbatim>#{mailShotSender.mailShot.markupContent}</f:verbatim>

Is this possible?  Am I going about it in a convoluted way?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126707#4126707

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126707