[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Connect a MDB to another system that not use JMS

nico82 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 5 14:16:23 EST 2008

I have to connect a Message Driven Bean to another system. This system doesn't use standard message system (JMS) but another one that has more QoS properties. I must realize a connector, with JCA 1.5, to interface my EIS with a message driven bean. I found only the example written before so I'm looking for another one that helps me to develop the connector.
I saw  http://docs.jboss.org/ejb3/app-server/reference/build/reference/en/html/jca_inflow.html but where is the complete example?
I hope to explain all better than before.
Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126717#4126717

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126717