[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Simple Clustering Problem

oldpasha74 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 5 14:34:17 EST 2008

Hi everyone,

I´m stuck in a problem. I installed two freshly unpacked jboss versions (tested with 4.0.2, 4.2.1.GA, 4.0.5.GA, etc.) and started them with -c all -b servername. They find each other in the cluster, there are two servers visible in the partition. ha-jndi is bound to the correct ip-addresses. After that I farmed a simple Stateless EJB-Component to test clustering. Everything works well, both of the servers seem to deploy correctly. But when I start the client, the lookup on Port 1100 and every following method call takes awfully long (up to 3 or 4 Minutes), no matter whether I choose to access the ha-jndi by localhost or the servers dns name. Whenever I stop my second jboss instance, the lookups or calls are very fast and work, when I restart the second server, everything gets slow again. I tested this with a couple of servers and jdks and don´t get it. What am I doing wrong? The answer must be simple, but...

Regards,
Oliver

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126727#4126727

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126727