[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Add/Remove projects to Server

trouby do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 5 14:54:53 EST 2008

Hey,

So first, why there's a difference between Jboss 4.2 server and the 'Jboss System Copy Server' projects layout?

Second, then I guess it is not working as expected,

I have created a new seam project through jboss tools packed as an EAR, so I got the following projects:

- myproject
- myproject-ear
- myproject-ejb
- myproject-test

under myproject-ear->Properties->J2EE Module Dependencies I see myproject.war and myproject.ejb.jar with some other libs selected.

When publishing the project I see under server deploy folder a directory as: myproject-ear.ear as expected,

but under this folder I cannot find the other two sub projects folders (ejb/war) but only the content of the ear project.

Many thanks,

Asaf.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126736#4126736

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126736