[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Deploying MyApp as default application on JBoss server

mgk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 5 16:57:34 EST 2008

Hi Peter,
  I cannot thank you enough for this.  I've spent lot of time looking for documentation on this really.

 However, could you please let me know how to get rid of port 8080 as well?

 I still had to use 8080 in the url with the procedure you listed (both steps worked beautifully).   I'm running JBoss on Windows Vista.  Can I use port 80?  If so, what all changes should be made to achieve this?

 Thank you once again !

Regards,
- MGK

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126777#4126777