[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Multiple random rendering of facelet components

gjeudy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 5 17:08:19 EST 2008

I figured its a s:decorate tag causing the funky behavior. I removed the s:decorate tags, even though I don't know what could be causing the issue.

Now the page is rendering normally except that nothing happens when I click a button on the page. The same page gets rerendered even though it should get to the stateful bean execution.

Prior to seam2.0/JSF1.2 upgrade this exact same button click used to bind to a stateful bean method execution which did some processing and returned a different view id.

Has anyone experienced something similar ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126780#4126780

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126780