[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Is jBPM-BPEL GA backward compatible to beta 3?

meghanai_99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 5 18:09:32 EST 2008

Thanks Alex. That is exactly what I am planning to do i.e. moving to new deployment module. Though that changes a lot of things for us e.g how the endpoint is going to look now will be controlled by JBPM GA rather than we controlling it. It means educating everyone again, finding out the limitations, documentation changes etc...

That aside what I see in eclipse debugger is 'BpelProcessDefinition' so it puzzles me why it throws ClassCastException at that point.

Anyway, what I am more interested in is finding out if we can move whole JBPM DB from Beta3 to GA. Unfortunately, it is not possible to keep previous ones running on Beta3 and new on GA

Thanks, I sincerely appreciate your help.
Meghana

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126819#4126819

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126819