[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam events question

dexjam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 6 10:06:55 EST 2008

Pete, you're becoming sort of my new hero here, you were right!

The problem i have, that the change is not reflected in the UI after the action is executed may have s.th. to do with the JSF lifecycle i think.

I am trying to set the "current Page" to 1 on a rich:datascroller after executing a search action by fireing that event.

But that somehow does not work. Maybe i'm to late, because actions are triggered within invoke_application phase and the values are set on update_model_values phase?

Regards,
Jens

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127032#4127032

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127032