[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Jbpm Database restauration problem

matt_lc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 6 10:19:39 EST 2008

Hi,

I've an incomprehensible problem :

I have to migrate a Tomcat/JSF/Hibernate web application using JBPM from a server to another.

I use Jbpm3.1.2.

The production server has many process instances launched and binded to my Object Model (in an other database).

This work fine in the production environment. I dumped the two databases (the Jbpm one and my business model one) at the same time.

I have exactly the same tomcat & MySQL versions on the new server.

But when, after  having restored the databases and lanched the apps, I can't do anything using the old processes.

I just can deploy a new process (exactly the same than the old one) and use it fine.

Anyone knows anything about this issue ?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127038#4127038

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127038