[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to passing through request parameters to the next pa

schmatz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 6 11:31:17 EST 2008

anonymous wrote : * the other user cannot login - he does not know your password

OK, I thought you mean that the user would be logged in automatically (which btw was the fact in my earlier version).

anonymous wrote : * since you have never logged in before, there are no "personal details"but, you are right: it would be safer, if the user had to login before activating her account

Well, since I'm talking about an existing app, I can say: Yes it is! There are some details about you because you've created an account and entered details. This is the status quo. ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127074#4127074

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127074