[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Booking ScopeType.SESSION

vicky123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 6 12:04:58 EST 2008

anonymous wrote : I said that because, I don't think anyone can really answer that except the stewards of Seam. All other answers will be pure speculation. I was just supporting your question.

  | I am beginning to think that there should be a warning not to put any SFSB as Session scope or higher due to memory consumption.

I am sorry I misunderstood.

Anyways my use case was not allowing me to use SESSION context in. I have done it using param.

Thanks a lot all.

-Vivek

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127097#4127097

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127097