[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - No more console messages after first deployment - jboss work

oldpasha74 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 6 13:34:52 EST 2008

Hi everybody,

a simple question: After deploying a simple ejb component, consisting of a session and an entity bean, i get no more deployment messages on my console window. I can see the "deploying xyz" and thats all. I use XP and have tried several jboss versions with the same jar - same results. Console quick edit mode is off an the appserver works! I can redeploy the application, and test it, but there are simply no messages on the console visible. The beans are quite simple and work too. They dont use log4j at all. The server profile doesnt make a difference. Where do I have to search for my problem?

Regards,
oliver.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127134#4127134

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127134