[jboss-user] [JBoss and NetBeans] - Netbeans EJB Client Application & jndi.properties

ddurst@mechdrives.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 6 18:11:26 EST 2008

I am running Netbeans 5.5 and JBoss 4.0.4.

I am currently experience a problem when I attempt to introduce a jndi.properties file into the <default package> on my EJB Client application module.

In basic I am trying to deploy the EJB ( the .ear ) portion on a remote server and have the EJB Client access it from a desktop.

Upon adding the jndi.properties file + deploying the .ear, JBoss has a issue deploying the new .ear.

Which is as follows:
14:58:39,813 WARN  [MDB] Could not find the queue destination-jndi-name=queue/MapCreator

  | 14:58:39,828 WARN  [MDB] destination not found: queue/MapCreator reason: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: MapCreator not bound
  |
  | 14:58:39,828 WARN  [MDB] creating a new temporary destination: queue/MapCreator
  |
  | 14:58:40,046 INFO  [MapCreator] Bound to JNDI name: queue/MapCreator
  |
  | 14:58:40,046 WARN  [ServiceController] Problem starting service jboss.j2ee:ear=BeltMasta.ear,jar=BeltMasta-ejb.jar,name=MapCreator,service=EJB3
  |
  | javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: MapCreator not bound

The application worked perfectly before adding the jndi.properties so I know that it is causing the issue, I am just not sure why.

Can someone please explain to be how to properly decouple the EJB Application from the server machine.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127204#4127204

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127204