[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 2.0.1GA : EJB Blockers with Weblogic 9.x/10.x

jbalunas@redhat.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 6 20:38:17 EST 2008

Great Job!! - it's funny, I've been working on this exact issue today.  Only instead of changing the ejb timer I removed the offending EJB from the jar.  Same effect because we are not using that EJB in the example.

Since I was working on the 10.0.3 tech preview when I got past the EJB issue I ran into the issue where EJB's only work with kodo/openJPA.

The last thing I was working on was the JSF issue that you describe.  I'll try your solution tomorrow.

The best way to post files or patches is through jira - here is the link for this issue:
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBSEAM-2482

I'm curious about the interceptor and deployment file changes that you made as well.

After I get the example running I'll update the reference guide with this info.

Thanks again,
Jay

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127235#4127235

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127235