[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 2.0.1GA : EJB Blockers with Weblogic 9.x/10.x

joerg.schneider do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 7 01:12:27 EST 2008

Excellent - brilliant - what more can I say ? Apparently someone finally spent some fforts in resolving this issue entirely and got Seam work fine in Weblogic. Now, that not only the vararg issue is resolved but also any subsequent issue and the Seam examples running fine (incl. the TimerServiceDispatcher EJB) I'd strongly suggest to include these changes into the next release.
Just excluding the TimerService from the seam deployment should not be an option anymore, now that there is a solution available.

You made my day :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127250#4127250

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127250