[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBoss Portal 2.6.4 on JBoss 5 HEAD

karltraunmueller do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 7 01:53:07 EST 2008

Thomas,

thanks for answering.

I understand that Portal 2.6.4 has not been released yet, and neither has JBoss 5. The rationale behind my attempt was "grab the latest portal sources and see if it deploys inside the current JBoss 5", to check for basic interoperability.

Your reply "Portal 2.6 does not support JBoss 5" answers that one.

Since we're just starting our project (going to production in about a year from now), we see JBoss 5 as our target platform and tend towards the latest available product versions (mainly Portal).

I could not find any Jira entries regarding Portal & JBoss 5. Is there a way to find out which product versions (will) work together?

many thanks,
Karl

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127253#4127253

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127253