[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Management Console

drobert_bfm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 7 09:06:31 EST 2008

Does anyone know of a *decent* administration console for JBoss? By that, I mean something a non-developer could use to perform daily admin duties, deploy apps, etc...

I've been looking, but to date most of the software I found was either a souped-up JMX console (which as a developer I like, but which I would not put in the hands of most of our Tech Support personnel), or performance monitoring tools (which are quite useful in their own right). I'm looking for something akin to what most other app servers have.

Any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127392#4127392

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127392