[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Dynamic Topic/Queue Creation which survive server restar

rina.ralison@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 7 10:47:32 EST 2008

Hi,

I am newbie on JBossMQ, sorry if my questions seem trivial.

First I am looking for MDB code samples who creates dynamically a new topic and place a text message inside. After that, do you know how many topics can a medium size JBoss AS supports? Finally what method a consummer should invoke in order to definitly empty a topic?

Thanks for all answers.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127441#4127441

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127441