[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Creating TaskInstance by code when ProcessInstance is runnin

jcarlos_andia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 7 11:16:49 EST 2008

Hi.

I have created a ProcessDefinition and its corresponding ProcessInstance by Code so when the processInstance executes the taskInstances are created automatically with the execution. My question is if I can create TaskInstances in the processInstance when it is already running, if so, how jbpm keeps coherence between the processDefinition and the processInstance. Is there any consideration to take? Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127459#4127459

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127459