[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JBoss Console is Frozen

csk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 7 11:26:01 EST 2008

Hi,

Can anybody help me in this. Looks like a wierd problem for me.
I had my Jboss 4.05 application server running and after sometime I was not able to log into my application.It was not proceeding further(application hung)

Then I checked my console and when I hit an  on the console, then I was able to login and proceed with my application. Is there any reason why the console was frozen. Will the application server not run because of a frozen console?

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127468#4127468

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127468