[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - minimum portal

wizumwalt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 7 13:24:19 EST 2008

I'm having a bit of a problem just finding the exact minimum that I'd need to deploy a portal, a single tabbed page.

I downloaded the portal w/ the AS, and there are a large number of dirs/webapps w/ all the same files and I'd like to be able to just grab a single war or sar or whichever I need and place that in my AS and start from there so that I can better understand everything as I build it up instead of this giant tree of many war/sar's, core's/jboss-cores, etc.... and really not know what all is there.

Is there a minimum that someone can easily point out?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127527#4127527

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127527