[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: separating Hibernate and Struts logs

babygodzilla do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 7 14:26:08 EST 2008

thanks! the hibernate part works, but the Struts one did not. i suspect its because there is this  in jboss-log4j.xml

anonymous wrote :    <!-- Limit the org.apache category to INFO as its DEBUG is verbose -->

my guess is since org.apache.struts2 is a subset of org.apache, the configuration you gave me did not work. can we make a category within a category?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127553#4127553

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127553