[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Reserved Service Names?

CBax007 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 7 16:08:09 EST 2008

Is there something in JBoss 4.2.2GA where certain service names are reserved?  I have a session bean that I am setting up as a webservice (through annotations) called AgentInfoBean (that implements the AgentInfo interface).  When I try and deploy it, it fails saying something about not being able to fine some service or something.  Then, if I just change the class names to AgentsInfo (plural) and the names in the annotations, it works.  The same thing happens for my CustomerInfo and UserInfo services.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127577#4127577

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127577