[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Annotation Interception Question

kasim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 7 17:42:27 EST 2008

So with the Seam's version of Interceptors it appears to make the code look MUCH nicer.

I have 2 questions. I gather i can only do it at the class level, and not the method level??

Secondly. Inside the annotation itself, can i define it as a Seam component? It doesnt appear i can because I was trying to inject a few items and they didn't get injected. I tried using Contexts.lookup to look them up and while it can look up the current object i want it doesnt appear to lookup other items.

Any other ide i can use?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127615#4127615

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127615