[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Concurrency Issue (ClassCastException) in MicroRemoteCli

ron.sigal@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 7 19:36:48 EST 2008

Hi Paul,

I will look into this problem shortly.  As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure I'm the one who added the line

  | setUnMarshaller(unmarshaller);

when I noticed the unmarshaller was getting recreated with each invocation.  As my JBoss colleague Aleksandar Kostadinov says, "If it isn't broke, fix it till it is".   :-)

I've assigned JBREM-900 "ClassCastExceptions when two apps in jboss make concurrent calls to a remote jboss" to release 2.4.0.CR1.

-Ron

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127647#4127647

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127647