[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - How to listen when EJBDeployer deploy or undeploy a .jar

sebgorilla do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 7 20:55:34 EST 2008

Hi,

I want to listen EJBDeployer to be notified when an enterprise bean jar is added to or removed from the deploy directory.

I want the deployment process occurs normaly but just know when the jar is deployed/undeployed with success.

I think to do that in a MBean calling the addOperationInterceptor on EJBDeployer.
But I can't see a method of EJBDeployer which can notify me if it success or fail in the deployment process.

Does anybody have an idea how to realize this kind of stuff ?

Thans in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127655#4127655

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127655