[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Passing a parameter to an Action

francis1970 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 8 05:18:52 EST 2008

Hello!
I need to create a Custom Node which invokes a Stored Procedure. The Node needs a static parameter in input. (the stored procedure name)
How do I pass it to the node from processDefinition.xml ?

      <!-- I need to pass the procedure name to ProcedureExecutor -->

Which is the best way to pass a parameter to the action (writing it in the xml file - not from the code) ? I can see in the schema of action tag there's no way to pass a parameter......

Thanks for your help
Francesco

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127738#4127738

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127738